2006/10/07

Itty Bitty Itaewan...

I have just now returned from Itaewan. You go there late and the trains stop running so the objective is to do everything you can in that city to stay awake until the trains start running again. What is Itaewan? As my brother described it: The Mos Eisley of South Korea. What does that mean non-nerds or people who live under rocks? Sian I'm looking in your direction. It means a small Star Wars (A New Hope) settlement that Obiwan described as a: "wretched hive of scum and villainy." This was very accurate for Itaewan. Pure wild west. Pure insanity. It was a blast. I have to go to bed.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick -

They say a nuke was detonated in North Korea. I know it's all classified information and stuff - but the government has no reason to hide that it wasn't really North Korea. It was the Delaini brothers with some really bad gas.

You know what you did - now fess up.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it's nice to see my name in your journal--it makes me feel as if I'm really a part of your experience. However, can "Sian" maybe not be followed by the phrase "people who live under rocks" next time? Maybe something more like "the friend I miss so much" or, you know, something else of the flattering nature? Maybe?

Love you much!
~Sian (obviously)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home